The angry brutish miner dwarves from NoLimit City’s first hit, Fire in the Hole, had now matured into a bitter grizzled drunkard. In this slightly darker Misery Mining Slot review, the stakes were higher than when he frantically hunted the long lost cold case of his youth.
Mine Collapse’s own dynamic reel engine makes this a great experience, and the payout potential has been increased to 70,000x your stake.
Misery Mining Slot Features
This Misery Mining Slot review from NoLimit City have an amazing capacity to constantly reinvent themselves, and it’s amazing how they keep going home run after home run.
While the two Misery Bonus Rounds provide Money Train 2-inspired action that is incredibly fun, explosive and inventive, the regular gameplay is kept simpler than usual, which is a real relief.
xBomb Wild also takes center stage here, enlarging a regular 3×3 grid into a 7×7 grid with 823,543 ways to win and increasing the win multiplier. You win if three or more matching symbols appear on adjacent reels in the active grid area from left to right. For 7 of a kind, premium symbols pay between 5.25 and 16 times your bet.
Mine Collapse Features
xBomb Wild activates the Collapse Mine feature. xBomb acts as a wild sign, replacing the usual pay symbols and expanding the 3×3 game area when it explodes.
Next, the winning symbol “collapses” and is removed, allowing new symbols to fall. As long as you keep winning, xBomb Wild will blow up all nearby symbols while also increasing your win multiplier one by one. When you go down with no xBomb or scatter in sight, everything resets.
Conventional xBomb Wild
If you collect 1 or 2 scatters during a collapsing sequence for the Misery Mining Slot review, each scatter will turn into a non-wild xBomb symbol.
However, nearby symbols are still removed by explosions, which can extend your losing streak to your winning streak. In the same way that the conventional xBomb Wild increases the win multiplier and expands the grid size, this non-wild xBomb does too.
Read Also: Burning Wilds Slot Review (RTP 95.18%)
Misery Bonus feature
When you land and/or collect three consecutive scatters in the same crash sequence, the Misery Bonus Round is triggered. Here’s how it works:
- 3 scatters result in a prize. On the initial 3×3 grid, play 8 Mouse Mode or 3 Mouse Mode FS.
- There are 3 scatters and 1 super scatter in this game. On the initial 4×4 grid, play 10 Mouse Modes or 3 FS Mouse Modes.
- There are 3 scatters and 2 super scatters in this game. On the initial 5×5 grid, play 12 Mouse Modes or 3 FS Mouse Modes.
Regardless of the tier of the bonus round you trigger, you’ll be able to pick between Mouse Mode and Rate Mode. Rat Mode is an extreme volatility streak respins’ like feature in which the respins tally resets to 3 for each hit. The Mouse Mode version has a high level of volatility and a predefined amount of spins that do not reset.
Scatters and super scatters appear in the active grid area, and each bonus round spin moves them about to random positions in Misery Mining Slot review. On each side of the active grid, reels 1 and 7 are locked collector positions, and the bottom row is blocked at the start.
On the top sliding reel, random enhancer symbols appear, activating any scatters and/or super scatters on the reel below. It works like this:
- Coin Wagons – adds the value of any scatter type to the nearest collector position (reel 1 or 7) and the total win.
- Multiplier – adds its value to the multiplier on super scatters, and any future coin wagon values added to the super scatter will be boosted by the current super scatter multiplier. Bombs – drop down to open blocked spots, collector places in the side column, or the bottom row.
- Bag – collects values from both scatter and side collectors from the same row.
- Within a three-reel range, Chest collects all scatter values and unlocked side collector values.
- Dwarf – For the rest of the feature, it keeps to the lowest triggering scatter and collects all values within a three-reel range.
- Rat – He may be unlocked by spinning reels 1 and 7, then walking down to add value to a locked collector before unlocking it.
- Super Scatter – may appear on enhancer reels 2 and/or 6, awarding +2 spins in Mouse Mode and resetting the spin tally to 3 in Rat Model.
Regardless of the level of the bonus round you trigger, you can choose between Mouse Mode and Value Mode. Rat Mode is a feature like extreme volatility ‘streak respins’ where the respin count resets to 3 for each stroke. The Mouse Mode version has a high level of volatility and a predefined number of spins that are not reset.
Scatters and Super Scatters
Scatters and super scatters appear in the active grid area for Misery Mining Slot review, and each bonus round moves them to random positions. On each side of the active grid, reels 1 and 7 are locked collector positions, and the bottom row is blocked at the start. On the top scrolling reels, a random boost symbol appears, activating any scatter and/or super scatter on the reels below. It works like this:
- Coin Wagons – adds the value of any type of scatter to the nearest collector’s position (reel 1 or 7) and the total win.
- Multiplier – adds its value to the multiplier on super scatter, and any future coin car values added to super scatter will be boosted by the current super scatter multiplier. Bombs – drop down to open blocked spots, collector places in the side column, or bottom row.
- Bag – collects the value of the scatter and side collector of the same row.
- In a span of three reels, the Chest collects all unlocked scatter values and side collector values.
- Dwarf – For other features, it maintains the lowest trigger spread and collects all values in a three-reel range.
- Rat – He can be unlocked by spinning reels 1 and 7, then walking downhill to add value to the locked collector before unlocking it.
- Super Scatter – can appear on boost reels 2 and/or 6, grants +2 spins in Mouse Mode and resets the spin count to 3 in Mouse Models.
Each spin in Misery Mining Slot review after you unlock the side collector’s place, their respective value is added to the overall win. When the bottom row collector position is activated, they collect all the values on the same reel, and this value is consistently added to the total winnings on each spin.
Bonus Purchase Option
Finally, non-UK players, as well as anyone who qualifies, can use the Unlimited Bonus Purchase option to purchase different versions of the bonus round:
- 3 guaranteed scatters Plus 1 Super Scatter (RTP 96.61 or 96.72%) for 250x your bet 1 in 7,600 spins resulting in organic hits).
- 3 guaranteed scatters + 2 Super Scatters (RTP 96.77 or 96.85%) for 1,000x your bet 1 out of every 33,000 rotations resulting in organic hits).
- Pay 439 times your bet for Lucky Draw (1/3 probability for each feature). RTP is 96.62% (or 96.69%).
200 Spins Misery Mining Slot Experience
Before we buy the top-tier bonus rounds for Misery Mining Slot review, we get to see xBomb Wild in action in the main game. In our initial attempt, we used Mouse Mode, which starts at about 1 minute into a 5:13 minute highlight video. Then we try our luck in Mouse Mode, which starts at 3:13 and can be seen for yourself by hitting the play button below.
Summary Of The Review
In this “loose” sequel to Fire in the Hole, the dynamic reel experience is much better, and it could have cost the Megaways engine a buck if it didn’t quite fit the mining theme. xBombs lands regularly, providing a very enjoyable base game that’s less complicated and convoluted than usual.
However, when the grid extends from 3×3 to 7×7, providing up to 823,543 ways to win as the win multiplier increases, anything can happen.
The soundtrack is darker but comparable, and it’s hard to think of a bigger follow-up to NoLimit City’s first big hit. The potential has been increased to 70,000x your stake, with a 1 in 60 million chance of winning in the Misery Mining slot game (see FAQ below for more details).
Like the dwarves and their drink, the two styles of rodent bonus rounds complement each other, providing a very exciting thrill ride with lots of discoveries. What can we say in Misery Mining Slot review results, hats off to another good and entertaining installment of NoLimit City?
There are numerous betting sites that provide Misery Mining Slots if you want to play this online slot game from NoLimit City. You can find a number of these betting sites by searching for terms like Misery Mining Slots, situs judi online terpercaya Misery Mining, Misery Mining Reviews, and so on in your internet search.